I was recently interviewed for senior Golang developer position in jiffy Bangalore. I am sharing my experience of jiffy golang Interview questions.
- Tell me about yourself and projects.
- How to declare 10 int array elements in Go ?
- What is dependency injection ?
- Write a program where Input array has RED and BLUE balls. You have to arrange such that RED ball come first and Blue ball next.
High level design question in jiffy golang Interview questions:
- Provide encoding service – base64 encoding, base32, (you have to write an encoding service which will take a plain data as input and call third part library / API to encode the data. Encoding can be base64 encoding, base32, base16).
- Provide decoding service – base64 decoding, base32, (you have to write a decoding service which will take an encrypted data as input and call third part library / API to decode the data. Decoding can be base64 encoding, base32, base16).
- Extensibility (Services should be written such a way that It can support given below things in future:
- support new encoding/decoding formats in future
- We can support any 3rd party API for encoding / decoding
- You have to implements this in 3 layers:
- web layer: It will be responsible to open connection for the APIs.
- Service layer:
- encoding_routine –>> encoding_routine_1
- Decoding_routine –>> Decoding_routine_1
To learn more about interview questions, Pls click on below link