technoidentity Interview questions for Go developers are given below. These questions are for senior go developers in technoidentity company.
- Tell me about yourself and projects that you have done.
- What is the slice in go ?
- What all the HTTP methods (POST / GET / PUT/ PATCH).
- What all database do you know ? SQL & NO-SQL.
- Why do we use micro-service architecture ?
- What is defer statement in Go. How is it work and where do we use it with example ?
- What is the interface in Go and how it works. How can you get all the values from interface ?
- How do you handle panic in go routine ?
- What is micro-service architecture ? What is the use of it ?
- What is panic, defer and recover in go ?
- What is REST API ?
- What is reflection in Go ?
- How to get type of data in interface ?
- How to get value of data in interface ?
- Have you used reflect package ?
- how to achieve polymorphism in go ?
- High level design question:
- By POST method , you have to create one chess board.
- You have to update cells of chess board with given value.
- Value will be: row, column, and element name like camel, elephant, soldiers , king , queen etc on each request.
- On move API call, You are given element name like camel, elephant etc and destination row and column.
- You have to reach destination with minimum number of moves.
- Hint, In move function, You can use iterative deepening search algorithm to reach destination with minimum steps.
To learn more about interview questions, Pls click on below link