I was recently interviewed for SDET position in Ericsson. I am sharing my experience of Ericsson SDET Interview questions.
There were 4 rounds of interviews.
- Tell me about yourself and projects.
- Program to implement Fibonacci series with recursion.
- Python program to combine two dictionaries and if the key is similar add the value.
- Regular expression to match ip-address and mac-address.
- From a given output, create a list containing all BGP and OSPF routes with help of reg-exp.
- From a given string print all the frequency of each word.
- Basic IP and MPLS forwarding.
- Overview of SD-WAN and AAR with packet forwarding.
- How segment routing works?
- How through segment routing we achieve LDP and RSVP-TE?
- What is segment list and different type of segment list? Given a topology and asked the elements of segment-list.
- BGP-LS overview, use-case for that?
- BGP: states, packets, path attributes, ibgp, ebgp, loop prevention and RR.
- OSPF all types of LSAs in detail. Generator and scope of each LSA.
- Different types of ISIS PDUs.
- How day to day work you are doing?
- different type of testing which you have done.
- how test plan preparation is happening?
- current testing framework.
- Testing achievement.
- What are the self improvements, any interesting defect.
- What’s the motivation behind networking?
- What testing have you performed as part of L2, L3, MPLS, Segment-Routing?
This interview experience is contributed by Akhilesh Kumar Gupta. If you like techieindoor and would like to contribute, you can mail an article to [email protected] . You can also check articles appearing on the techieindoor.com main page and help others.
To learn more about interview questions, Pls click on below link