I was recently interviewed for SDET position in Capgemini Bangalore. I am sharing my experience of Capgemini SDET Interview questions.
There were 2 rounds of interviews.
- Tell me about yourself and projects.
- Python code to generate prime numbers.
- Python code to find out occurrence of each character in a string.
- Program to swap two numbers by using 3rd variable.
- Program to swap two numbers without using 3rd variable.
- Normal introduction.
- architectural overview of VNS.
- questions related to AAR (application aware routing), basically path selection mechanism.
- OSPF all states with packet information.
- BGP’s Mandatory path attributes.
This interview experience is contributed by Akhilesh Kumar Gupta. If you like techieindoor and would like to contribute, you can mail an article to [email protected] . You can also check articles appearing on the techieindoor.com main page and help others.
To learn more about interview questions, Pls click on below link