In this tutorial, we are going to learn about C++ language. C++ is an extension on C language.It was developed by Bjarne stroustrup at bell labs. C++ is a middle-level programming language.
C++ is an Object Oriented Programming language but is not purely Object Oriented. It gives programmers a high level of control over system resources and memory. C++ runs on a variety of platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS, and the various versions of UNIX.
Advantages of using C++:
- C++ is very close to hardware.
- C++ programming gives you a clear understanding about Object Oriented Programming.
- C++ is very popular programming languages in application and system programming.
- C++ has strong type checking.
- It supports exception handling.
List of c++ compilers:
- Apple C++. Xcode
- Bloodshed Dev-C++
- Clang C++
- Cygwin (GNU C++)
- Mentor Graphics
- MINGW – “Minimalist GNU for Windows”
- GNU CC source
- IBM C++
- Intel C++
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Oracle C++
- HP C++
Applications of C++ Programming:
- Application Software Development
- Programming Languages Development
- Computation Programming
- Games Development
- Embedded System
Basic programs in C++:
To learn more about golang, Please refer given below link: